Friday, July 23, 2004

Looking Ahead

The Heb and Rat Race have been fantastic. "But what next" I hear people cry (maybe only in my head, but hey...).
I'm gonna be out of the groove for a while, but looking to get back into it for September time. I'm going to spend the rest of the time faffing, planning and basically being an Armchair Adventure Racer. And they say that forewarned is forearmed (and if you're forearmed you can hold twice as many swords...) , So I'm posting a list of events that I'm looking to do in the future, and if anyone else wants in on the jollies, mail me or post summat.

26th Sept - Carsington Water Challenge, Carsington, Derbyshire
3 hour, 3 person mixed teams. Have a girly in the form of Katy Curtis, Canadian AR'r who's coming to Leeds Uni in September.

2nd Oct - Ace Race, Southern Scotland.
2 day, 4 person mixed teams. Pyro, Katy + + ?

9/10th Oct - Polaris Challenge, Lake District
2 day Trailquest event. Enteringpairs with the Canadian again. She's gonna be really hacked with me by this point, I suspect...

Anything else around then that people can think of and need people for, give me a shout.

Smoke me a kipper...

Pyro


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home